Are you Searching for New Income Opportunities?
MicroSurvey is seeking to establish distributors around the world. Distributors introducing MicroSurvey products will receive excellent margins and discounts. Please review our web site to familiarize yourself with our products, and then fill out the form below.
MicroSurvey is establishing partnerships with qualified people to translate our software into various languages.
The translatorís role will include:
- Performing the initial translation of the program, documentation and related files
- Providing translations of Sales and Website material
- Providing translations as needed when the program is updated
- Helping to introduce MicroSurvey products to new users who work in your language
- Helping to establish a system to provide technical support in your language
The translator will be able to work with MicroSurvey over the internet and telephone. We will provide our translators with an easy to use translation utility and any necessary training and technical support.
We are looking to establish long term partnerships with people who:
- Pay careful attention to details
- Are able to read, write and speak English
- Have a strong ability to speak and write in their own language
- Have a background working in the Surveying or Civil Engineering fields and are familiar with the specialized vocabulary most commonly used in their language
- Possess the resources and skills to research the latest Surveying terminologies
- Are familiar with MicroSurvey Products
- Are familiar with the use of Windows and Microsoft Word
Translators with a background selling to surveyors and engineers in their own language will be favoured, as they are well placed to help introduce the product into new markets.
We would be most interested to hear from people who speak:
We hope to offer a wider range of languages in the future and would be interested to hear from people who work in other languages that are not listed.
Compensation will be negotiated depending upon the translatorís qualifications and the opportunities available in the new language.
Click here to learn more about the translation process.
Please Email James Johnston for more information or phone him at 1-250-707-0000